[IPn] before I forget

Ahh.... it's the wee hours of Saturday morning, time for me to go
home (finally). Before I do, a last message for the weekend about the
pledge drive.

Thanks to all of you that have contributed so far to the Fall
expenses. We've managed to raise well over half of the budget amount
and have Challenges from several members.

>From "Motor City", Detroit, we have a dollar for dollar challenge of
$100.00. Any amount you pledge up to $100 will be matched by our
Detroit member. Double the value of your contribution and help
Insulin Pumpers at the same time. Let's finish off the pledge drive
early if possible. So far all those $10 and $20 donations have added
up to over $3200.

If you have not yet made a contribution, please consider doing so now
to help us reach the $6000 goal for the quarter and end the pledge

YES, there are still a couple of remaining Medsense Precision Xtra's
left if you would like to make a continuing donation of $10.00 or
more per month. I can ship one anywhere in the US, but they are
almost all gone now. If you're looking for a new meter and would like
to help Insulin Pumpers at the same time then.......

To make a donation, or to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers
visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====