[IP] Re: Supplies Dilemma....

Sorry for previous 2 non-posts...Using my hubby's brand new lap-top, which is
doing very strange things....can't get it to add a space line.

Sherry,         I think that if you don't call Minimed and ask them why you
received the extra boxes of sets, that you will be worried about it for
months, and this will probably upset your bg control.   Who knows, maybe they
will tell you to keep them!

Best Wishes,  Barbara, Mum of Claire 7