Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: [BeginningWicca] Fenugreek And Blood Sugar

Everybody should, of course, discuss any herbal supplements with their docs,
but I can say that Fenugreek is an herb commonly used to spice foods in the
Medditeranen.  It is also used to increase milk production in breast feeding
moms (worked like a charm for me -- though if you're taking enough of it, you
body odor turns a rather pleasant maple-y scent).  If they promote it for
nursing moms, I would think that it's pretty safe . . . Whether it would help
control BG levels, I don't know . . .

Pumpmama to Katie