Re: [IP] any one still there?

On 16 Nov 2001, at 19:13, Bill Hill wrote:

> Haven't received any messages for several days now, just thought I
> better check to see if your'e still there. Please let me know if their
> is some kind of a problem or if I have  something wrong with my
> system.
>
>           Thanks, Bill Hill /email @ redacted

Bill,

Did you get my earlier message?   Wondered if you had since it
hasn't bounced back to me yet, but there have been messages
bouncing back to IP.  There are indications that your mail server is
full and that all messages are being returned to sender.  Or at least
that has been the case with the Digests.  I've sent this message
with Confirmations for it's receipt and also for it's Reading.  A Reply
to this note would be appreciated so that we know your email is
getting through.

Thanks,

George Lovelace
IP Administration