Re: [IP] Novolog and Insurance

At 10:35 PM 11/16/2001, you wrote:
>At 08:22 PM 11/16/2001, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 11/16/2001 7:26:12 AM Central Standard Time,
>>email @ redacted writes:
>> > .  My
>> > new Endo. said that Novolog is not the same as Humalog (that it has a tail
>> > at the end of it)?
>>What does that mean???  Trena(mom2Jake)
>it  means that it does not just stop working it comes on fast and stays
>with you a little longer than Humalog  (best way I have heard it described
>is if you mix Reg. with Humalog)
>Brian Carter

Be aware that Brian has provided a accurate description of what "has a tail
at the end of it" means. However this may not be an accurate description of
Novolog(R). There has been a lot of posting about Novolog and not everyone
agrees about the relative time of on-set or duration that Novolog has
compared to Humalog(R). You might want to search the archives to see some
of the comments. For the manufacturers description of Novolog see