[IP] Quickset vs. Sil/tender/comfort

Input, please?

My daughter is very thin and athletic and is 13.  She has been on the pump
for just under 2 weeks and is loving it.  She is using the Comforts quite
successfully, with the help of mastisol.  I read good things about the Quick
set.  Is it good for lean girls?  My educator thought a set that went in at
angle would be better for her, but I want to make sure we explore all the
good possibilities.

For people (mom is jealous of her!) who are lucky enough to have very little
extra flesh on the abdomen, does the Quick set work well?

Thanks for your input.