Re: [IP] Tape not sticking during activities

Michael, We were having the exact same problem w/ my 10 yr old Jake's sites.
We had him w/ Tincture of Benzoine ( which blistered sometimes), Mastisol,
tape on before infusing, and tons more tape after we got it in! Someone on
this list said to try Minimed Quicksets and we did! I can't begin to tell you
how great they are! All we do now is insert them! NOTHING ELSE!  Jake plays
football every day at school during Phys ED and has practice in the
afternoons. He SWEATS A LOT and the plain Quicksets stay in w/out any taping
or stick'em products. Hope this might help.
Trena (mom2Jake)