Re: [IP] Disetronics UltraFlex

The key with Disetronic is your Customer Number.  They have _never_
been able to find me in their system with my name or phone number,
but I haven't had a problem since I memorized my Customer Number

Look on an old invoice to find your Customer Number.

As far as the UltraFlex, I ordered a box online, and didn't have any
problem getting it without a prescription, though Disetronic did call
me to confirm some things (perhaps I gave them my customer number
when they called because they couldn't find me in their database?) --
anyway, after I finish the box of Tenders I'm working on, I'm
switching to the UltraFlex and never going back...