Re: [IP] Supplies dilemma...

>>>MiniMed said they would send me new boxes if I then sent
them the ruined ones. Well, they came through and the exchange went fine.
problem is, they then sent three more boxes a few days ago with no bill or
anything. <snip> I don't want to later
be told I have to pay since the insurance won't pay for them not through my
mail order prescription service.  And I also feel a little like a cheat...
Sherry C>>>

My *advice* is to clear your conscience (you live w/it 24/7) and call Mini
Med. I think they might say to keep them - and you'll be *richer* for it. If
not, They'll send you a return label and you won't be responsible for the
postage costs. (~_^)

Somebody once figured out that we have 35 million laws trying to enforce 10