[IP] Generational DM

>>> I think it is more difficult to watch someone you love suffer with a
chronic illness than to experience it yourself. >>>

However, although many parents wish it were them with DM, we don't hear of
too many who have it (and are parents) extolling how happy they are they
have it (at all). We do hear how some hate their lives, hate how their
routine takes from their families, etc. It just doesn't seem anyone wants it
no matter the circumstances or generation. Of course, YMMV! (~_^)

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they
become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your
habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it
becomes your destiny. ~ unknown