Re: [IP] Disetronics UltraFlex

Yerachmiel, I also talked with them a few days ago, and they said
they couldn't send them to me, but could and would to my doctor.  No
prescription is ever needed to send samples to a physician.   Try
again for a different sales person.  One thing that may help is for
you to tell them you have an appointment in a few weeks and could
they please get the samples there before then.   That's what I said

<<<<<<<I just got off the phone with Disetronics.  The customer service person
requested my name and when she couldn't find me in the computer she asked
for my phone number.  When she couldn't find that in the computer she told
me I would have to have a perscription from my doctor in order to get a
sample of the new set!!  I asked her if the set could be sent to the doctors
office for me and she said they still would need a doctors perscription.
If anyone knows a specific person to call to get a sample of the new set
please let me know.
I don't want to bug my doctor to write me a perscirption for sample infusion