Re: [IP] Disetronic UltraFlex

Pat wrote:
Yeah. I had pretty much the same experience for the same reasons.
The  customer service person seemed to have absolutely no interest in
making the sale.

I've ordered sample sets and also full boxes of Ultraflex sets direct from
Disetronic.  I was not aware that you needed and RX.  It's possible that
if you are not in their system... they simply just need the information
for shipping purposes.  Anywho... my suggestion:  get samples from your
Endo. or your regional Disetronic Rep.  I'm sure they would be more that
helpful.  Good Luck!

Katherine Korol
(734) 673-8160
email @ redacted