Re: [IP] Disetronic UltraFlex

Pat wrote:
Yeah. I had pretty much the same experience for the same reasons.
The  customer service person seemed to have absolutely no interest in
making the sale.
*****

I've ordered sample sets and also full boxes of Ultraflex sets direct from
Disetronic.  I was not aware that you needed and RX.  It's possible that
if you are not in their system... they simply just need the information
for shipping purposes.  Anywho... my suggestion:  get samples from your
Endo. or your regional Disetronic Rep.  I'm sure they would be more that
helpful.  Good Luck!

Kathy

=====
Katherine Korol