[IP] from Bonnie - COBRA

I am currently paying COBRA coverage, BCBS, + Dental - $210 for a single person.   What you are charged for COBRA is what the company you work for pays for you.  The small percentage most companies take out your paycheck is just that, a small percentage.   I am so grateful to be able to pay Cobra, although I may have a difficult time later.    Hopefully I will be employed.  If you don't keep your health insurance coverage continuous, you may a) be denied coverage by your next employer, or have a 6 month or year pre-existing condition clause.   One transition I made tried to make the weekend midnight Friday to midnight Sunday a discontinuing coverage...I got the new job to move my coverage back to Friday night.   SO Keep coverage continuous and be grateful if you have insurance.

Bonnie Richardson