[IP] Canadian Online Pharmacy-FYI

Hi everyone!

This may be old news to some, but I recently found an online pharmacy in
Canada which has great prices on pump supplies.  I have no personal experience
with them so you'll have to contact them directly and do your homework.
Their prices on Quicksets and Silhouettes are $12-17 a box cheaper than
information I have from other suppliers.

If there are any Canadians out there who know of  places that you can get pump
supplies from, other than Meditrust, Kennebecasis (eastern Canada) and
Respircare, I would love to receive that information to put on my website.  I
am doing price comparisons for our pumpers support group

Just spreading the news....
Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at