Re: [IP] Novolog and Insurance

>new Endo. said that Novolog is not the same as Humalog (that it has a tail
>at the end of it)?  Anyway, I think I'm going to ask for a sample bottle to
>try it out - it'll be worth it to try for a few weeks to save $30 bucks.
>thanks for listening!

Make sure you get that sample bottle and try it out before you order a
3-month supply of Novolog.  I got a sample bottle from my Endo's office and
found I couldn't use it at all, guess I have an allergy to it, it made my
infusion site very red, sore and swollen.  I also don't know how these
folks at the insurance companies can sleep at night, I guess if you've
never had a serious illness it makes it very easy to dictate what those who
do, can and can't use.  *sigh*