[IP] Individual Insurance --Please advise

Our pastor has diabetes and his insurance company is dropping all individual
coverages as of Feb.  Since he is not part of a group he can no longer get a
policy with them.  I was wondering if anyone knows of an insurance company
who would take him and family with his pre-existing condition without
penalty or waiting period?  He is located in Arizona.  I was also wondering
if there are any laws to help diabetics here in AZ.?

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99