[IP] Re:Fenugreek And Blood Sugar

Interesting!  I took Fenugreek after my son was born in 2/01 at the advice
of the lactation consultant.  I took it to increase my milk supply.  In 72
hours it tripled my supply!  Anyway, I took LARGE doses 3x day with meals
and it had no affect/effect? on my bg's.  BUT, that could have been from all
those hormones raging through my body post-partum.  I still have an unopened
bottle, maybe I'll take it.  The dosage on the back says to take 1 a day.
The information the lactation counselor gave me said it was for digestive
issues, but I do recall a blurb in there regarding diabetes and to take
special care when taking it.

thanks for the info.!