RE: [IP] *sigh* how can you test basals when you're constantly c orrecting?!

Julie Meals [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Our CDE said to test as long as you are under 200,

I suspect there are many CDEs (and endos!) who are, as yet, blissfully
unaware of the level of control attainable with a pump, and so they continue
to use MDI or lower standards of glycemic control.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR