RE: [IP] boycott pespico/coke - drink water!

<<I love, love, love diet ginger ale and I don't drink
coffee, so I get my caffeine boost from a diet coke
with dinner every night before I go to work. But
people - this stuff is BAD for you! Regular coke and
diet coke are full of evil chemicals, some of which
actually deplete nutrients from your body. My dad has
prostate cancer and his doctor says he truly fears
artificial sweeteners, like in diet sodas (tests on
many artificial sweeteners have been inconclusive). I
can't yet wean myself off diet coke, but I'm trying to
replace it with water as often as I can. It is a pain
that we have a hard time getting non-caffeinated diet
drinks in restaurants, but it's better for us in the
long run!>>

I have been soda free for almost a year now.  I stopped drinking it because
it always made me burp.  Since I quit, I noticed that I do not have
heartburn anymore.  I substitute soda with seltzer water, Canfields citrus
(orange) is my favorite.  It takes some getting used to, but I cannot
envision going back to soda.  It's still fizzy, but no more heartburn.  I
also have been drinking more tea Bigelow's Constant Comment is my favorite,
but I'm not exactly sure if it's decaffed, otherwise, the decaffed green tea
is good too.

Good Luck!
Eric Podlogar