[IP] infections/site infections

When I start to feel like I'm getting a cold or the
flu (which happens often these days), like if my
glands in my neck start to swell up and/or a get a
sore throat or cough, I usually get a site infection.
This has only happened since I started using the
Rapids. When I used the bent needle I would be bloody
and bruised, but I never got a site infection, and
those sets are more invasive than the Rapids. Does
this happen to anyone else? I've probably had three
site infections in the last two months, all treatable
with hot compresses twice daily, no antibiotics.

Do You Yahoo!?