RE: [IP] How my surgery went and how I am today - long

Jan, thx for telling of your surgery...sounds like a story from hell if you
ask me!!!

Hospitals are famous for not delivering you the proper food that you are
supposed to eat...always asked someone to bring me food (even when I stayed
in a Kosher hospital and they had to sneak the food in!)

That must have been soooo weird to have stayed with so many people!  And
you'd think they would be more accomodating to you since you were
recouperating...you must have been going out of your mind...but then again,
was nice that they let you stay w/them so you weren't alone..so I guess no
complaints there.

Now, about the EPO and nephrologist and all.....I was told by several people
I know who are on dialysis or going on it that Medicare pays for
all....please check this out...and I'm sure that the insurance co can work
something out for all the other stuff such as dr.'s not being on their

How did you get referrals for the surgery, etc.???  Just wondering.

I'm glad to hear that you are healed and that it all took well and you are
back home and driving etc.....

Will be praying for you re: dialysis etc...I know what you are going through
and what you will be going through and I pray that you will be able to get
on a tx list and get a kidney....

Hugs to you
Kathy B.