[IP] re: Reality

<<Lyndy wrote: My daughter (age 10, but 5' 1") chose to go with the long tubing
(43") for her infusion sets because of just this issue.....Though having so
much tubing can be a pain in its own way (as compared to going with the short
tubing), but I thought I'd point out that there is always that option and
that it does work best for some pumpers like my daughter.>>

We found out the same thing for our 7 year old son, who stands about
4' 1" tall - 43" of tubing is most of his height, but it allows him
complete freedom on all crazy things little boys do when they forget
that something is attached to them.  Right before we switched, he
pulled out 2 sites from his abdomen by having short tubing & too
far for it to go.  He just tucks the extra tubing in his waistband.

Shelly V., Austin, TX, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

Do You Yahoo!?