[IPn] week's end

Many donors have chipped in to match our challenge from Canada and
we're almost there with $95.00 total raised so far in matching funds.
BUT...... no Canadian donors??  We need just $5.00 more to match the
challenge from Canada, come on it's just $8.00CA Loonies :-))

There are several challenges waiting in the wings so you will have
ample opportunity to DOUBLE your pledge. We're half way through the
pledge drive and half way to the quarterly goal. Take a moment of
your time and help support your forum by making a contribution today.

For those in the US that can afford to make a small monthly
contribution of $10.00 or more there are still some of the very nice
Medisense Precision Xtra meters waiting for me to ship them to
their new owners. These meters measure BOTH blood glucose levels and
keytones. For complete information, please visit the Medisense
Precision Xtra web page at:

If you need a new meter, or would just like to help support Insulin
Pumpers, please consider a continuing gift or a donation today by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers web site at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022