Re: [IP] Manually inserting quickset

Just be careful if you manually insert.  When I first got a loaner pump to
try it out first, the CDE didn't give me the inserter and it came out,
therefore I had to put a new quickset in manually.  I use the quickset from
Minimed and that needle is pretty large (at least larger than a syringe).
Anyway, I had my husband do it and he kept pushing on that blue button at
the end of the needle and it DOESN'T go all the way in ON PURPOSE.  Think he
bruised some internal organs by trying to get it to go flush with my skin.
OUCH!  After the pain was over, we got a kick out of it.  He was just trying
to help.  ;)  I do prefer the inserter - it's quick & easy.

LOL.  Jenie