Re: [IP] Reality

I think a lot depends on your attitude when you start. First, you have to
accept having the pump with you and depending upon it at all times.
Second, you need support to help you through the adjustment stage, by
this I mean help whenever and wherever you need it. Having this machine
with you at all times may seen to you as a bother, but it becomes
practically a part of you and you don't even think of it as you become
more familiar with it and your confidence grows. I know that my bg
control has dramatically improved since going on the pump, and I consider
it less of a bother than taking 5-6 injections/day. Gene