Re: [IP] More stuff about Novolog

> In a message dated 11/15/2001 7:26:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > All the published studies compare insulin aspart (NovoLog) to human
> >  insulin.
> I am I correct in assuming that "Human" insulin = "Regular" ??

No, Human means that the structure of the insulin is "exactly" the
same as that produced by humans as opposed to animals. i.e. pork,
beef, etc....

The insulin is actually produced by critters like yeast or bacteria
depending on the particular technique used (there are several). The
insulin analogs (Humalg, Novolog, Lantus) are produced in the same