[IP] Re: Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

Sometimes it seems that no one is reading our posts.  There are many
reasons why they wouldn't.  There are many posts every day, and it is very
difficult to give full attention to each and every one of them, or even see
each and every one.  Many times it seems that a subject will bring dozens
of responses, then a few days later the same subject will get none.  I
think that when someone answers one that they will be less likely to answer
another very quickly, especially when many others also answered the first
one.  I believe it is often good to look into the archives to see the input
that has been posted in the past.

No one is ignoring anyone, as this is a very compassionate list.  When
there are so many posts every day it is easy to gloss over some of them.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
I cried because I had no shoes, until I saw a man with no feet, so I took
his shoes.
  - Dave Barry