[IP] RE: no more Insurance

 > One question...if the company is closing (IE: going out of business) then
 > there wouldn't be a COBRA, would there?
 > David

That is what happened to me (Tower in Nevada).  With Cobra you just
continue as if you were still part of that group, except you pay 100% of
the premium.  Cobra is not a separate entity.  If the insurance company
goes belly up there is no Cobra.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people
  - W. C. Fields