Re: [IP] Blue Cross

Deanna,
We used Blue Cross of California to get my son's pump.  Every policy is
different.  We had to pay 10% for the minimed pump.  The rest of it was
covered completely.  We would have had to pay 20% if we had not already met
my son's deductible.  I would request a coverage booklet from Blue Cross and
go by that.
Loretta
mom to Jason, 7- pumping 6/01, dx 2/00

 was told insulin pumps are covered 100%.
 an Animas rep said that wasn't true. He said