Re: [IP] Re:no more Insurance

>That actually has happened to me before, and it can be a nightmare.  Most
>insurance companies have a COBRA plan, which allows you to carry on the
>policy for 18 months or longer.  It is usually more expensive, but you have
>the same benefits, and it would still not be as expensive as having no

One question...if the company is closing (IE:  going out of business) then
there wouldn't be a COBRA, would there?

This is my concern. My hugsband's boss is releasing the trucks for sale and
wants only owner/operators. This will cut the staff down
which in turn could be fewer than the 20 required, thus cutting our
opportunity to get COBRA coverage. hmmmmmmm. (~_^)
Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99)http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics(including an album of the
EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.