Re: [IP] Re:no more Insurance

thanks everyone for helping me out. Both of us,. my mom and me, feel better
we have decided to get our meds filled out  a few times before the beg. of
january. we are allowed to order our blood strips  more than once a month
which is good. Thats all i will need, and insulin, so I will get some of that
too. But luckily nothing that will expire soon after we buy it.
I kepe forgetting that there are americans on the list. I KNOW- most of you
are americans, its just that well i forget there are different laws :)
i guess ive been in cyber space too long where there are no boundries

"the best thing about the internet- everyone looks the same :) "
 YJennifer Hughes Y
,email @ redacted