[IP] Reality

I would like to hear from any of you who had a hard time with this
and how you got through it. I know there's no way I can ward off fear and
difficulty completely, but I would like to be better prepared for what to
Thanks much.

Hi Deanna:  Yea its not the most natural thing to have a tube stuck to your
body with a pump at one end and a needle at the other stuck in your body.  I
thought I would have some trouble getting use to this but believe it or not,
after only a couple of days, I really didn't notice it.  Just like everyone
else, you'll have to get use to figuring out where to tuck the tube, where
and how to attached the pump, etc. but it will quickly become "normal".
And, the results of good control and the flexibility that the pump will give
you will outway any minor inconveniences you might have.

dx 36 yrs., pumping 4.5 yrs.