[IP] Jeffry

Jeffry wrote:

Jeffry William H <email @ redacted>

  Been diabetic since age 5, am 48 with NO
Been on the 507 for 2 1/2 yrs. Only see
yearly. Control has improved drastically. Also am HIV
positive, have been for about 15 years. Again, with
NO COMPLICATIONS.  The medical field is doing
things now-a-days. I only hope the improvements in my
life may be shared with others. KEEP A POSITIVE

                      * * * * *

WAY TO GO JEFFRY!!!!  Welcome to the list.  I'm also
pretty new to the list and have found it to be very
helpful.  I hope to be pumping shortly after the
Thanksgiving holiday.  Just have to get an appointment
with the CDE.  I have been kind of down lately,
because they have been putting me off, but your
profile cheers me up.  I will now have a better
attitude - I also have had no complications from my
diabetes, but do not also have to deal with HIV.  You
sound like a remarkable guy!

Pat (pumped - & hope to be pumping soon!!)

Do You Yahoo!?