[IP] Ed, Amber and everyone else in chat last night

Just wanted to let you guys know I got a phone call around 11:30 last night.
Tim (the guy in town on an insulin pump) had an extra set of batteries!!  So
thank goodness my pump did not completely die!

But thank you all very much for your patience and understanding with my
questions regarding regular injections in case my pump died.  I really
appreciated it - and felt much better after I started talking to you guys.
You guys are wonderful!!!

Thanks again!

Deb in Southern Illinois