[IP] Re: Carrots and glycemic index

Hello, all -

Here we go...When I was pre-pump I, too, thought carrots were high in
sugar.  Come to find out now that raw carrots, not cooked, are almost a
free food.  Last night, not knowing that fact, I ate a good 3/4 cup cooked
carrots and didn't bolus for them.  My bg at bedtime was 100.  GO FIGURE!!
This disease can drive a person totally bonkers.  One solution would be to
not eat at all, but then we'd be dead anyway! (little joke)