Re: [IP] *sigh* how can you test basals when you're constantly correcting?!

I've only been pumping for a few weeks but thought I might have
something to add. For the first week I was correcting  when I was high,
then once I went back to the CDE she informed me not to correct for the
highs because I was still dialing in my basal rate. maybe take a couple
days without correcting for the highs and adjust your basal from that.
If you want to see what your basal rate is doing  to your sugars you
have to eliminate as many variables as possible. Maybe this technique is
only used while starting on the pump. Just a thought.

Good luck