[IP] *sigh* how can you test basals when you're constantly correcting?!

well, the subject line says it all...  my bg's have been funky on and off
for a couple of weeks now...  i suspect that my basal needs have changed,
but every time i try to test them, i'm low or high, and have to
correct...  wait four hours...  and repeat!  i've managed to stop
"rollercoastering" by correcting to 150 instead of 100 in the past...  but
this is diving me up a wall!!!  anyway, mostly i think i just want
sympathetic ears, but i'll take any help i can get as well.....

thanks everyone, you're great!

Jessica Marder
(617) 513-2845