Re: [IP] re Problems with Set Change (HI JENN!)

i set my reservoir for 100 (usually i have 150 in
it-just in case i don't get to it) the reason because
i need to change every 3 days (30units/day X3)due to
site irritation and absorption problems. this way i
don't get a low volume alarm late in the day. u will
forget when u r to change sites. i guarantee you and
it will be at a bad time. . i just shoot the left over
insulin into an empty insulin jar and use it when it
gets over 100 units in it.  this way i just change out
everything every 3rd morning. peg