[IP] Minimed pump trainer in South Jersey

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Minimed pump trainer in South Jersey

>Does anyone know of a Minimed pump trainer in the south Jersey area?  >I've
>been on the MM508 for 5 mos. and still need some guidance.  Anywhere in
>south Jersey (Cherry Hill or below) would be acceptable.

I don't know the Minimed trainers or sales people in NJ but a call to the
800 minimed number on the back of the pump will get you to their help
people.  I know there is a Minimed rep in NJ who uses a pump himself (and
could probably teach use of it) but I don't think he's a pump trainer.