[IP] snacks at school

AB Anderson: Son  dxd age 7, for treats at school I would pay cash for them.
he also had a snack bag he could chose from if he really wanted a snack. Every
child loves extra money.  He found out that I loved chocolate, so he would
charge me double.  Then his friends found out what he was doing with his
snacks they would give them to him to bring home so he could make more money.
This worked for grade school.  Other kids thought this was neat. Mom paid cash
for candy. Now that he is in middle school and on a pump he has learned to
bolus for those extra carbs.  A special treat once in a while is o.k. but try
not to make it a habit.
Mother of 12yr old pumping for 8 months and still learning.