[IPn] some goodies & a survey

Hello All,

A few unrelated things.... they are for US residents only primarily
because of the FDA approval stuff..

I received a note from the marketing manager at Disetronic Direct
about D's new UltraFlex infusion set. See for details:

http://www.disetronic-usa.com/ultfaflex/addsets.asp

If you'd like to try them out call Disetronic-Direct at
1-800-280-7801 and let the customer service reps know that you're
an Insulin Pumpers member. Because sets are FDA controlled devices,
you'll need to get your doc to write a prescripton or just have the
sets shipped to you care of the doc and you can pick them up.

SURVEY

The folks who did the survey (last month I think) are wanting to pick
your brains some more.

They are trying to understand patients frustrations and needs
regarding infusion sets and will use your input to develop the most
comfortable, most preferred infusion set possible. Go to this URL to
participate:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=7830087181

Michael