Re: [IP] Re: Fwd: Re: [IPn] first full week is done

I guess I'll add my two cents worth on this subject.  For all of you who go
out on a regular basis and get a coffee or latte, try and skip ONE DAY PER
WEEK and put that money in an envelope and at the end of one month write a
check for that amount and send it in.  We are talking about ONE COFFEE/LATTE
per week!!!!!!!

Also, if you are going to be doing any online ordering, try going through
this list's lnks that are available.  When you do we also get donations from
those companies.  That will help too!

mom to Joshua