Re: [IP] Anybody Hungry?

Before going on the pump my first sign of low blood sugar was always a
growl in my stomach, since I was always eating something I never got
"normal" hunger pains. Now when I'm hungry or there's a growl in my
stomach, I immediately think I'm low, well most of time my sugar is
good. I enjoy feeling hungry again after ten years of eating when I
wasn't hungry. If you don't like this feeling hungry however, I'd eat
something small and nutritional if your worried about the weight gain.

Take care

Michael       Dx Ten years ago next week