Re: [IP] money

At 07:51 AM 11/14/01 email @ redacted wrote:
 >there are places where u can set up a free website and a free mailing list.
 >If it costs soo much and they cant get funding use one of these systems....
 > YJennifer Hughes Y

The free sites don't have the capacity that we need. If you think about all
the chats, searching and other things that the website provides, a free
site won't have the speed and size that we require. Also, the only way that
free sites survive is through advertising and collecting personal
information from members. I don't think that any of us want pop-ups and all
of the usual banner ads all over the place on the website and our email
addresses used for Spam. Nothing is free... there is a price that is paid