[IP] Re: Minimed pump trainer in South Jersey

Hello, all -

Does anyone know of a Minimed pump trainer in the south Jersey area?  I've
been on the MM508 for 5 mos. and still need some guidance.  My former
trainer in the Phila. area (she met me at my doctor's office and lately
we've been unable to connect there) says she can't justify a trip to my
home in Millville.  Anywhere in south Jersey (Cherry Hill or below) would
be acceptable.

Thanks so much,