Re: [IP] Comparison of Lifescan One Touch Ultra to One Touch Profile

Sorry this is a little late.  But I had to add my two cents here.  Earlier I
posted an article from consumer reports that rated meters on the market
today.  This was in the October 2001 issue.  The one Touch Ultra rated the
best out of all of them and the Fasttake seemed to do poorly in the area of
accuracy.  I think the Profile did okay over all.  Go to a library and check
out the article in the magazine for your self.  I'm sure that Consumer
Reports did fair and accurate testing of each meter.

Sheila Morris