Re: [IP] Hello does anyone ever read my posts????

     what was wrong for asking "friends" for support?
Im sure that this person may want to go talk to a professional, but when u
are depressed sometimes yu cant even leave your bed , and they probably
thought that us a group could help them feel better for a while in order to
get some energy to go through the day.
     I did not think this person did anything wrong by wondering if anyone
ever listens to them.
     I thought this was a support group, not an information only group.

 YJennifer Hughes Y