[IP] donations idea

At this time I cannot make even a $1 donation. I did ask my family to
make donations for me for the holidays. I am sure they will do so. For
those who might not be able to contribute funds right now, this may be a
way to help keep the site and list going. Every year a few of my holiday
gifts are in the form of donations to agencies that I know the recipient
would appreciate. I was unsure of it the first year I tried it, but many
people in my family have everything they want and need. So, I make
contributions in their name. Every time it had been appreciated. Just a

Best Wishes
Amy Anderson