Re: [IP] Moolah

On 14 Nov 2001, at 6:00, Jennifer Sutherland wrote:

> "I just tried to give $25.00 and was told it wasn't enough..."

> If there were no check boxes and you typed in "25" instead of "25.00".
> They might have read it as being a quarter ".25".
> Just a thought.
> Jenny Sutherland
> http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html

The credit card processor will accept a typed amount without a decimal and
simply assume it as a whole dollar amount.  But you DO have to check a
"radio button" box to indicate that you are contributing a specific amount,
otherwise you will receive this message:

     "Thanks for contributing to Insulin Pumpers
   Unfortunately your submission contains errors.

 Please click BACK on your browser to return and correct
the errors.

                The donation amount is Zero."

I presume that it tells you Zero since it does not recognize a contribution
without the specifics of saying it IS a contribution by checking  that box.