[IP] Moolah

"I just tried to give $25.00 and was told it wasn't enough..."

---Be careful. When I use different browsers, sometimes the format in the
site changes. I go to my online banking using Netscape and the Sign On
button doesn't show. I use IE (Microsoft for Mac and Bingo! They it

One time while 'daddles' was alive and we were doing some loan stuff, I
applied for an APPLE loan (Partly, they calculate what your monthly bill
would be first and then you can back out of it, or carry on). I Wanted to
apply for $4500.00. Because many sites don't like dots and dashes etc, their
site read it as $4500000. $450,000???? Unh uh!!

I went back and did the dots and and they then recognized it as the
appropriate amount. (No, I didn't take it. I was just looking)

If there were no check boxes and you typed in "25" instead of "25.00". They
might have read it as being a quarter ".25".

Just a thought.
Jenny Sutherland